This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
- 14,776 hits
- Eye Candy for Today: Corot early Spring landscape March 21, 2018Les étangs de ville d’avray (The Ponds of the Village of Avray), Jean-Baptiste Camille Corot Link is to Wikimedia Commons; they sourced it from a Sotheby’s auction, so I don’t know the current location of the original — perhaps in a private collection. Corot gives Read More ...Charley Parker
- Jean-Charles Cazin March 18, 2018Jean-Charles Cazin was a 19th century French painter who painted primarily landscapes and pastoral scenes, but also cityscapes of Paris and some smaller towns. When I first saw the painting now titled Paris Scene with Bridge (above, top) at the National Gallery in DC, I Read More ...Charley Parker
- Eye Candy for Today: Peter Lely trois crayon portrait March 5, 2018Portrait of a Lady, Peter Lely Black, red, and white chalk, on gray laid paper; roughly 9 1/2 x 8 inches (24 x 19 cm); in the collection of the Morgan Library and Museum, NY. Peter Lely, known for his sumptuous and sometimes erotic portraits Read More ...Charley Parker
- Meet the Spring 2018 class of TED Residents! March 20, 2018Playwright and technologist Kat Mustatea (center) introduces herself to former Residents Amanda Phingbodhipakkiya and Danielle Gustafson during the TEDStart meet-and-greet event that kicked off the new Residency season. Photo: Dian Lofton / TED On March 12, TED welcomed its latest class to the TED Residency program, an in-house incubator for breakthrough ide […]TED Staff
- Chase your dreams now: 4 questions with Matilda Ho March 15, 2018Cartier and TED believe in the power of bold ideas to empower local initiatives to have global impact. To celebrate Cartier’s dedication to launching the ideas of female entrepreneurs into concrete change, TED has curated a special session of talks around the theme “Bold Alchemy” for the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards, featuring a selection of favorite TE […]TED Staff
- TED gets a fresh new look on TV apps March 9, 2018TED fans with an Android TV or Amazon FireTV will see a newly reimagined app — one that offers far more than just a sleek new design — beginning today. We’re giving you more relevant talk suggestions, provided daily on the homepage. With our new layout, the app’s playlists and talks are easier than ever to navigate. TED fans can now use the TED TV app in 21 […]TED Staff