Error 404 - Page not found!
The page you trying to reach does not exist, or has been moved. Please use the menus or the search box to find what you are looking for.
- 14,664 hits
- Luigi (Gigi) Cavenago September 20, 2017Luigi Cavenago (also Gigi Cavenago or GigiCave) is an italian comics artist based in Milan. He is best known for his work on the supernatural detective series Dylan Dog, for which he did cover illustrations as well as interior art. Cavenago has a forceful, graphic Read More ...Charley Parker
- Eye Candy for Today: Frederic Edwin Church oil sketch September 19, 2017Drawing, in the New England woods, 1855-65; Frederic Edwin Church Oil on paperboard, roughly 13 x 9 inches ( 33 x 23 cm); in the Cooper Hewitt Collection of the Smithsonian Design Museum. Interestingly, the museum has posted two images of this work, the one Read More ...Charley Parker
- Georges de Feure September 17, 2017Born Georges Joseph van Sluÿters, to a Dutch father and a Belgian mother, Georges de Feure was a French painter, graphic artist and designer who was active in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Though originally aligned with the Symbolist movement, much of his Read More ...Charley Parker
- Hurricanes, monsoons and the human rights of climate change: TEDWomen chats with Mary Robinson September 20, 2017Mary Robinson speaks at TEDWomen 2015 at the Monterey Conference Center. Photo: Marla Aufmuth/TED Two years ago, former president of Ireland Mary Robinson graced the TEDWomen stage with a moving talk about why climate change is not only a threat to our environment, but also a threat to the human rights of many poor and marginalized people around the world. M […]Pat Mitchell
- Standing for art and truth: A chat with Sethembile Msezane September 18, 2017Standing for four hours on a platform in the scorching sun, Sethembile Msezane embodied the bird spirit of Chapungu, raising and lowering her wings, as a statue of Cecil Rhodes was lifted by crane off its own platform behind her. The work is based in her research and scholarship, while the imagery of Chapungu first came to her in a dream. “By the time I came […]Bankole Oluwafemi
- 5 reasons to convince your boss to send you to TEDWomen this year September 14, 2017Join an audience of curious and enthusiastic lifelong learners and doers. Photo: Marla Aufmuth / TED 2. TEDWomen is where some of the boldest conversations are happening — which can help you kickstart the conversations your organization needs to have. You’ll hear about new markets and new power structures, learn how people are engaging with diversity interna […]TED Staff